The country cottage "Lledoner" takes it´s name from the word "barn" or where the hay used to be stored in this 14th century Spanish farmhouse. The restoration of this part of the house was given special attention to convert it into the ideal location for a relaxing break for couples or a family.
The "Lledoner" comprises of one double bedroom ensuite and one twin room with it´s own bathroom, the kitchen and dining area lead onto a cosy living room with a fireplace and outdoors there´s garden furniture for dining "al fresco".
- Rustic country cottage with with two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Both bathrooms have shower units
- Open fireplace in the living room
- Sleeps up to 4 but an extra bed can be made up in the upstairs bedroom on request.
- Cottage leads onto paved patio and garden with table and chairs for dining outdoors.
- Air conditioned and underfloor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with hob, grill, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, washing machine, toaster, italian coffee pot, blender, juicer.
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Hygiene Pack included: dishcloth, tablecloth, detergent, teatowel, bin bag, dishwasher tablet, toilet paper, hand soap.
Smoking is not allowed inside the holiday home.
At the end of the stay, the cottage must be left in the same condition as upon arrival. We have an extra cleaning service if required.